Hutchinson and Harlow Real Estate Covid-19
The health and wellbeing of our vendors, buyers, family, and community is of utmost importance to the team at Hutchinson and Harlow Real Estate.
So, we are taking our business home to stay safe and help keep ourselves, our staff, our clients and our city healthy.
It’s clear that the Coronavirus (COVID-19) is spreading globally, especially over the past six weeks. It’s important that we take measures to mitigate the spread of the virus to ensure the safety of our communities, particularly the elderly and immunocompromised.
The following summarises the steps we are taking in response to the challenge of the coronavirus, and doing all we can to provide a clean and safe environment for our Real Estate community:
- We will ask clients when booking private inspections if they have been overseas in the last four weeks. Clients who have travelled to any high-risk areas will be asked not to attend any inspections for 14 days.
- No Open House inspections or Auctions will be conducted until further notice.
- All properties must be vacant at the time of inspection. Owners and their families/friends will not be permitted to remain on site.
- Our staff will wash hands and sanitise before and after each property inspection.
- We work on the run much of the time so we are used to using technology to stay in touch – we will prioritise these types of communication given the COVID-19 circumstances.
- Hand sanitiser will be available throughout our business and all bathrooms will be stocked with disinfectant hand wash/soap.
- Monitoring health departments at the local, state and federal levels to ensure we receive the latest updates and protocols.
- Distributing critical information among the HH team and business partners to help prevent illness.
We look forward to continuing to provide our customers with great service and excellent outcomes in the weeks and months ahead.
Updated 31st March 2020.
For further information https://www.health.gov.au/news/health-alerts/novel-coronavirus-2019-ncov-health-alert