Hutchinson and Harlow Real Estate Covid-19
We are a registered COVID Safe business and the health and well-being of our vendors, buyers, family, and community continue to be of utmost importance to the team at Hutchinson and Harlow Real Estate.
The following summarises the steps we are providing to ensure a clean and safe environment.
- We have a sanitising station for visitors when entering our office.
- We offer digital/virtual inspections to our buyers.
- Private inspections will be the preferred method for all properties. Open House inspections or Auctions will be conducted only as required. We are required to complete a plan for all open homes and auctions, and to keep it on our premises, by Dept of Fair Trading or other authorised health officers.
- Inspections will be limited to the “decision-maker” buyers in most cases.
- Our staff will wash their hands and sanitise before and after each property inspection.
- We work on the run much of the time so we are used to using technology to stay in touch – we will prioritise these types of communication given the COVID-19 circumstances.
- Monitoring health departments at the local, state and federal levels to ensure we receive the latest updates and protocols.
- Distributing critical information among the HH team and business partners to help prevent illness.
We look forward to continuing to provide our customers with great service and excellent outcomes in the weeks and months ahead.
Updated 1st October 2020.
For further information https://www.health.gov.au/news/health-alerts/novel-coronavirus-2019-ncov-health-alert