Hutchinson and Harlow Real Estate Covid-19
We are a registered COVID Safe business and the health and well-being of our vendors, buyers, family, and the community continue to be of utmost importance to the team at Hutchinson and Harlow Real Estate.
The following summarises the steps we are doing to doing all we can a clean and safe environment for our Real Estate community:
· We have set up a sanitising station for visitors when entering our office.
· We will continue to offer digital/virtual inspections to our buyers.
· Clients who have travelled from any high-risk areas will be asked not to attend any inspections for 14 days.
· Private inspections will be the preferred method for all properties. Open House inspections or Auctions will be conducted only as required.
· Inspections will be limited to two buyers in most cases.
· Our staff will wash their hands and sanitise before and after each property inspection.
· We work on the run much of the time so we are used to using technology to stay in touch – we will prioritise these types of communication given the COVID-19 circumstances.
· Hand sanitiser will be available throughout our business and all bathrooms will be stocked with disinfectant hand wash/soap.
· Monitoring health departments at the local, state and federal levels to ensure we receive the latest updates and protocols.
· Distributing critical information among the HH team and business partners to help prevent illness.
We look forward to continuing to provide our customers with great service and excellent outcomes in the weeks and months ahead.
For further information https://www.health.gov.au/news/health-alerts/novel-coronavirus-2019-ncov-health-alert
Updated 4th January 2021.